To ensure that all our guests can relax and unwind, please follow the spa etiquette and policies.
- Please schedule your spa treatment in advance in person or by phone (extension no. 192).
- Please ensure you are on time. Arriving late will require the spa to shorten the length of your treatment.
- Please ensure that your mobile phone is off during your time at spa.
- Please notify us of any cancellations four business hours in advance. If no notification is provided, fifty percent treatment price will be charged.
- It is recommended that you notify the therapist of any health concerns prior to treatment. Any information you share with the therapist is confidential.
- Please remove any jewellery and valuable belongings prior to treatment.
- It is recommended that you limit food consumption prior to massages and some active care treatments.