Skip to main content
Herbal peelings, 25 min.
- St. John’s Wort Peeling – it has antibacterial properties, helps in the treatment of scars and stretch marks. It enhances healing processes of the skin. Note: this peeling increases sensitivity to sunlight.
- Chamomile Peeling – it is very useful in case of skin allergy. Contains essential oils and flavonoids. Relieves acne, pimples and skin redness.
- Salvia Peeling – particularly effective in case of excessive sweating of the body, most commonly used for oily skin.
- Comfrey Peeling – helps to reduce shin swellings and varicose veins pain. The Comfrey plant enhances the healing processes of the skin.
- Lavender Peeling it not only balances the skin’s pH and fights with skin pimples, but also is useful in excessive itching. Also, it helps in case of insomnia.
- Common Valerian Peeling – it is excellent in the states of nervous exhaustion, it reduces rheumatic pains, and helps with insomnia.
- Nut Peeling – it is the most popular peeling because of its anti-fungal, antibacterial and cleaning effects. Used for various complexions.