Hand, Nail and Foot Care Treatments
- Manicure – a hand care treatment which consists of smoothing the cuticles, revitalizing the nail plate, and applying polish. A careful and precise manicure will leave your nails looking beautiful and well-cared for.
- French Manicure – ideal for women who appreciate a classical style.
- Japanese Manicure – also known as P Shine, this was discovered four hundred years ago by the aristocratic ladies of Japan. The treatment consists of rubbing a green paste into the nail plate and applying pink powder to sustain the supplements from the paste inside the nail. It strengthens nails and adds the gloss of a pink pearl. A Japanese manicure provides natural nutrition: vitamins A+E, keratin, bee pollen, and silica from the Japanese Sea. The treatment is recommended for brittle, fragile, and splitting nails. It is designed for both men and women.
- Nail Polish Application
- Hybrid Manicure – consists of a classical manicure and the application of a hybrid nail polish hardened under a UV lamp. The treatment leaves the nails looking natural and shiny and provides a long-lasting effect (between two to three weeks). Because the nail polish dries right after it is applied, it is immune to scratches and it is damage resistant.
- French Hybrid Manicure – combines a hybrid treatment with a classical look.
- Pedicure – a foot treatment that starts with a bath and a relaxing water massage. The next step is to remove horny skin cells with a hard skin remover and a nail file drill to shape cuticles and nails.
- Hybrid Pedicure – combines a pedicure with the application of a hybrid nail polish hardened under a UV lamp.
- Hybrid Nail Polish Removal – removal of hybrid nail polish with a special liquid in a beauty parlour.
- Paraffin Treatment – a warm and intensively moisturizing hand and foot treatment combined with peeling. It enhances care product absorption and alleviates joint pain. The treatment leaves the skin soft and smooth.
Visit Prestige Spa, Artus Hotel in Karpacz, phone: +48 75 761 85 22, +48 607 627 800