Bath treatments last up to twenty minutes.
- Brine Bath – an extremely relaxing therapy. The mineral properties of the water rejuvenate the skin and replenish the bones and internal organs. The treatment calms, raises one’s spirits and soothes.
- Mud Bath – revitalizes and detoxifies the body, moisturizes and smoothes the skins, restores its proper functioning and look, and reduces muscle tension. The treatment is recommended after physical effort and stress. It has a positive effect on motor system and body shape.
- Cleopatra’s Bath – its formula is based on goat milk with delicate musk and vanilla scent. The treatment illuminates, softens, nourishes and revitalizes the skin. It helps to relieve stress, relax and feel better.
- Beer Bath – enhances nervous and cardiovascular systems, prevents migraines and heals fungal skin infections.
- Wine Bath – wine polyphenols help to reduce the signs of skin aging. The treatment reduces body fat and cellulite, stimulates metabolism, detoxifies and dewaters tissues. It leaves the skin ravishingly soft, supple, fresh and relaxed.
- Cleansing Herbal Bath (salvia, camomile) – salvia soothes depression, tiredness, exhaustion and alleviates the associated menopausal symptoms. Used externally, camomile prevents inflammatory conditions.
- Aromatic Bath (Lavender, Lime, Orange) – a bath with drops of essential oils which get underneath the skin, soothe muscle tone and eliminate tiredness. The treatment moisturizes and slightly oils the body.